Samahan mokong pumayat Bes!

              Oh jeez! After giving birth it has been a tough time for me to lose weight! Have you ever asked yourself on how to maintain and manage a tip-top shape? What kind of exercise would you like to try? Or some food you would choose to eat? We all want to look great as always, but in a much healthier way this time.  There are actually many ways for women to stay slim and sexy (after giving birth). Lemme share you some tips baka po makatulong :) 

               First thing that comes to my mind is to have healthy eating habits , and that means bye-bye to enjoying tasty food. :( I've tried sticking to some diet plans of organic veggies and fruits, yeeees I did. Some herbs , talbos-talbos and mga gulay-gulay jan bes (madami sa bayan ng Paniqui) yung mura lang pero fresh. You can try some easy-to-stick diet plans too. :) Check some sites online , magsasawa ka sa dami ng result besh. Lolz , and yaaaas I really wanna help you so you can try visiting those links provided below. :) 


              So I guess ... aside from eating food rich in essential nutrients and watching our food intake, we should try some physical activities as well. Regular exercise plus healthy eating habit may be a surefire way to keep in shape.  For some it may be easy to manage time and go to gym. As for me, since I have a 3-year old daughter, every space or place can be my exercise spot so instead of going to the gym I usually do some aerobic exercise workouts at home. It's convenient and relatively good for moms like me. The only thing you have to do is to invest time and effort. Other suggestions , hmmm you can try applying for gym membership or join some fitness clubs too. (zumba jan sa plaza ng Paniqui bes tuwing 6pm, pwede yon). I've provided photos of workouts I've tried at home, and I am telling you those were really effective. So you can give it a try if you want.  

Related image
This is from Adieha's weight loss journey. I'll give you a link if you mind reading her story. :)
http://adieha-journey.blogspot.com/2014/04/best-aerobic-workouts-at-home-for-flat.html
Image result for aerobic exercise at home
10-minute workout.
I'm still doing this workout every other day.

               Another suggestion I have for you is to take advantage of those free running/jogging apps we may download on our mobile phones. There are even some apps that we can still use offline/without internet connection. I've provided links below so you can check them out. :)


           On the whole and not just in part,  1.) good diet 2.) regular exercise and 3.) running apps for us to try, there's one more suggestion I can give which is I think is the most important and special of all. Keeping positive attitude towards everything is the best way for all of us to stay fit , young looking and indeed healthy and beautiful inside out , choose to share your happiness with others , live with humility and never brag. Choose to be mature enough and don't retaliate. Don't distance yourself from toxic people but influence them by doing good deeds. Choose to be beautiful inside and for sure you will be hale and hearty. :) 



-ps urblogpalkbmercado:)

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

LARGEST Animals In The World